Wednesday, April 28, 2010

random

I viewed my facebook profile, wipe away my blog address, and leave it blank..then I stared for a couple of minutes......................

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

okay..I decided to leave the " write something about yourself" column blank since I can't find the most suitable description for myself...~.~

In order to gain back my stamina, I went for jogging in the evening..and I found that..don't and never underestimate a woman..

I saw a mom and a son walk side by side, I passed by them, then the next round when I meet them, I was going to have my last round and thinking to have a wonderful shower and dinner..then..I walked slowly behind them................

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

THE MOM talk NONSTOP!!is NONSTOP!!I was totally defeated by her long gas..and I m thinking..if she put her stamina into jog..another marathon champion...?

I also be able to see some people are fishing on the lake..while there is a very sharp color signboard is forbidding us to fish...............?

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I took a rest on the chair provided in the little play ground..hmm..is a nice day..skies are blue..clouds are still white..air is still fresh..though it contain a little bit smelly doggy waste..but it is familiar...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment